Clay Animation is looking for a Business Development Manager
• Establish business development strategies and long-term plans to expand the company’s market shares, business revenue and company’s client portfolio in the Animation Industry, with primary focus on service-for-hire contracts, co-production projects and establishment of new business ventures.
• Collaborate with the TV rights international distributor and licensing agents to better exploit opportunities in coordination with broadcasters
• Coordinate design resources to maintain and strengthen brand identity across multiple product sub-categories
• Oversee and manage the full sales cycle from identifying prospective business opportunities, liaising with stakeholders, driving the negotiation, closing the deal to administrative processes (such as invoicing, payment tracking, etc), and works in conjunction with the operations team to ensure implementation of operational delivery processes.
• Manage customer accounts and build relationships and rapport with key decision makers within customer base, while continually build and develop new business opportunities.
• Discuss annual targets and business strategies with the management team, through appraisal of the developments and trends in the Animation Industry.
• Prepare sales status reports, such as reports on sales forecasts, sales leads and projects, including activity reports with respect to deal closings, follow-up and achievement of goals made or sales targets.
• Represent the company at various trade shows, community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:
• At least 2 years experience in business development for Animation is required with contacts in the animation industry.
• The candidate should ideally possess a good Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant field.
• Have strong communications skills, and good command of the English language. Additional language skills will be taken into account.
• Highly organized, analytical thinker with excellent communication skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment
• Creativity, initiative and a flair for design
• Foreign and domestic travel as necessary
We offer competitive salaries in a fun, relaxed and creative work environment, not necessary full time in Valencia.
Salary consists of between 26.000€ and 90.000€ per anum before tax including commissions.
If working with us sounds like a good idea, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org